Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Simple Gifts

Our family is part of a home school curriculum 'co-op' called Classical Conversations (CC) that meets weekly and covers a variety of subjects and experiences.  Because we home school, we have missed out on teacher gifts and teacher appreciation, etc .... believe ME, this teacher would LOVE some gifts and appreciation <insert sarcasm>.

This is our first year with CC after homeschooling for the past 5 years.  Today is our last meeting until after Christmas and our only opportunity to treat their tutors to a gift and show them how much we appreciate them!

My daughter made her tutor a pair of earrings, shortly followed by my youngest son making his tutor two pair of earrings (nope, no competition there!).  Both tutors were seen shortly thereafter wearing said earrings and my youngest two were beaming from ear to ear!

I really wish I had the forethought to have photographed their creations and post them here, after all, I did think to post pictures of the pieces I made for their tutors!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's really seems to be a perfect gift.I just love those jewelries whose color combination is so awesome and pretty too.Velvet jewelry boxes can be used to secure such amazing jewelries.

    ReplyDelete